Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 Months old

"You were so very meant to be. And while I thought I had life figured out, I realize no one really does. Life is too grand to contain into the box I thought it should fit in. And it is made up of so much more than I thought I'd ever know. One thing is certain. You are ours, Little One. And we are blessed." -Kelle Hampton, kellehampton.com



. . . On Monday our baby Lincoln turned 4 months old. He is now 12 lb., 15 1/2 ounces (every 1/2 oz. counts!). He's getting stronger every day and his physical therapist (who comes every other week) is always amazed at the progress he makes each time she sees him. That's what we focus on right now- the fact that he continues to make progress. He has started to laugh a lot and makes the cutest cooing noises. It melts our hearts. We all stand around to listen. It makes our day! I love to listen to Jezelle talk to him, and say the exact same things I say to him.

To say this kid is loved around here would be an understatement. We are all pretty obsessed. Truly, he couldn't be any sweeter.



....but he's pretty much impossible to take a picture of!



and yes, I'm determined to get a picture of my two children looking at the camera . . . maybe someday it will happen!



can you hear her? . . . "just turn your head a little Linc Linc."



hm.....close!



Look! We did it! It's a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment