Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Little Sweethearts

Below are some pics from Lincoln's 1-year-old photo shoot. But, I first have to share a really sweet story about these pictures. I am often amazed at how quickly Lincoln can draw someone in, and melt their heart but it's often his therapists who fall in love with him so quickly and I always think 'of course they love him! He has special needs and they love kids with special needs'. But I am continually surprised that people who don't even know him well at all can sense such a sweetness about him. A week after these photos were taken I went back to view them. The incredible woman who took the pictures, McKenzie, (mckenzie-photography.com) was starting to bring them up on her computer screen when she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, "You know, I just have to tell you that when I was editing these pictures I just felt an overwhelming amount of love for this little boy and you can just tell what a sweetheart he is. He has so much love for his sister and it's obvious that he just gives off nothing but love to those around him." He sure does.


and of course some with his sister, whom he loves OH so much!


1 comment: